Thanks for stumbling across my little virtually world! If you haven’t read yet, I’m Stephanie and I can’t wait to meet you. I’m a bit all over the place, so I find this blog represents my personality well. Always expanding, never collapsing, I’m excited to share with you some slices of my life.
- In Lifestyle, you can expect what goes on in my personal life and some things I wonder about in life.
- In Food with My Dude, I’ll share recipes that my husband and I try to make at home. We’re both amateur cooks, so it’s pretty entertaining sometimes because he’s the precise one, while I throw directions to the wind.
- What I’ve Been Watching includes TV shows or movies that I’ve watched recently. Let’s talk about some that we have in common!
- Asking For a Friend [coming soon] will be about advice type posts ranging from relationships, personal growth, and worries.
- Yearn to Learn [coming soon] will be about the random curiosities that pop up in my head that I just have to research. So, learning is fun whenever it’s on your own terms, right?
I hope you’ll stick around and thank you for reading!
Also, Because I can’t bear to delete my old Home introduction, I’ll leave it here:
Home is where I make it. Uprooted from a town where the roots ran deep to a city with somewhat familiar grounds. Someday was my piggy bank of all my wishes, aspirations, and determination. I mustered up enough courage and strength to finally create a new path.
I still stay up, pondering how I’ve gotten to where I am today. I still find myself wanting to probe at things that no longer matter, just for some soul searching, but I keep running myself in circles until I’m dizzy with exhaustion. I’m excited about the potential I have and the possibilities that I can choose from, but only if I recognize it within myself first.
My home is a place where the love flourishes without any strings attached; I am drenched in the overflowing support encompassed in this love.
Home is a multitude of places and abstracts. I hope this blog represents that well enough.